Squats for week #2 workouts have gone, thus far: 330lbx4 in cycle #1 to 335lbx5 in cycle #2. Today called for 345lbs on my final set and I had in mind to get at least 6 reps seeing as I did 355lb for 5 in week #3 of the last cycle. I picked 8 reps as the ultimate goal, but this turned out to be a little ambitious and I ended up getting 7 reps. Still, this is good improvement: 330x4-->335x5-->345x7. On these heavier weight, higher rep sets, I think the inflexibility in my hips and hamstrings are really starting to hinder me. My back is giving out way before my legs are. Although before beginning 5/3/1 I never did more than 1 rep or 2 reps over 300lbs, so maybe I'm just not used to it yet. On a related note, I need to warm up more. My legs are feeling like lead before I begin my working sets. Anyway, I really have no idea what I'm talking about.
For assistance work I only did front squats, 5 sets (3 sets of 135 for 7, 2 sets of 225x3). Doing back squats has made my back tighten up the past couple of squat workouts. Again, due to my tight hamstrings and hips, I think. Stretched and foam rolled afterwards, as usual.
Video of final set below: